Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fountain Pen Shawl Start


Well, we didn't really get to see much of the opening ceremony, but I managed to do one pattern rep with the first yarn I tried, decide I didn't like it, and choose this yarn instead from my stash. Yesterday I knit the pattern again once and a half, and I'm much happier with this yarn, it is more "me." Not that I'm sure I'll even wear a shawl, ever, I just felt like attempting one and the Knitolympics are supposed to be a challenge. And believe me, it is insanely challenging to read the pattern chart while doing anything else, especially everything involving two toddlers. "Who are all those people? Why are they wearing red hats? Why are they dancing? Is it cold there? Who's that guy (the camera kept cutting to Joe Biden)..."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails