Monday, February 1, 2010

Lunch Sack from Oilcloth


Finally! Poor J had been hauling his lunch to school in a plastic grocery bag! I had the oilcloth sitting around with no plans for it, I just loved it (from the Homespun Boutique in Ithaca NY, I may have mentioned how much I love this store and I always check for oilcloth there because she stocks unusual funky patterns, not the usual table-cloth-y stuff) and J loves to click backpack clickers, so attached one for him specially. I made the bag fit his lunch container, which is also bright green, and I had a big citrus turquoise napkin that has become his lunch napkin. Now I just need to make the sandwich wraps from Sewing Green and he'll be totally sustainable at school. Mr. Sycamore wants one too, just not in this polka-dot, not manly enough.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails