Monday, March 15, 2010

Stash Bag for Overseas

I made this bag last summer using all materials from my stash, for a friend to hold her stash while she traveled. The side panels were the fabric you can put through the printer.


I've not been creating much recently because of the unruly state of my sewing room and my indecision on what yarn project to get together next - several false starts after the olypmics with nothing really feeling like the right thing for that yarn or for the intended recipient. But spring cleaning fever is beginning to hit hard, with sixty degree days and no more snow (!), so sewing room, you're on notice. As soon as I get the mystery daffodils replanted (really, why did anyone put them there?) and the garden planned, and...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails