Monday, July 12, 2010

Vintage Swaps Summer 2010

I've been following Shivaya Naturals for a while now - can't remember how I came across it, I think probably off of Soulemama. I really love how Heather combines joy in her kids' activities, food, crafty stuff, design, yoga, landscape. She's inspiring me to improve my photos too. Anyway, having seen previous posts about the Vintage Swap I thought I'd join this time, and got matched up with Halima at Old World Knits. I can't wait to get started thrifting for the swap. Check out Halima's blog for some thrifty goodness and great links.

Meanwhile, I may have blogged about these hand-mades before, but below you will see the chef's hat and all-purpose toddler apron in action. The chocolate cake was as good after it came out of oven as it was on the spoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails