Saturday, August 14, 2010

Needed a Bag

For a project I started from Halima's vintage swap. Too too pretty to carry around in a plastic bag. So I dipped into the stash and made this early this morning - took about 1 hour. Turned out to be exactly the right size for one project, without tempting me to load it up with other things to carry too. It has two inside pockets for scissors and other stuff.

I started the crewel kit last night and so far so good. I LOVE this little embroidery hoop, it is exactly the right size. Now I have cross stitch for the TV room downstairs and crewel for bed time/play room moments upstairs when I can sneak it in. Ah, the lazy embroiderer, too comfortable to be bothered to run downstairs for the cross stitch.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails